Life with the J-Team


Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Where Does the Time Go?


Originally uploaded by jthomas2798
Yesterday I was out walking the dogs and Andrew around a nearby park. As I was hauling Andrew around in a backpack and trying the leashes of two big dogs it dawned on me that I hadn't been there without Jordan in nearly a year. The dogs and I used to walk there every day while I was pregnant, but it wasn't until recently that I started taking this crew out without Jordan's help. First we needed Andrew to be old enough to ride in a backpack, and as he approached that milestone, Luther was injured and it wasn't until recently that he was able to walk for any great distance. We've been going around the neighborhood for a few weeks now, and I have been building the endurance to carry Andrew on my back for longer period of times so off to the park we went. I used to walk around that park dreaming of what life would be like with my little boy, yesterday I spent the time reflecting on what a year it has been and while Jordan and I can't wait to add to our family, we are savoring every moment with our little monkey.

No comments: