Life with the J-Team


Wednesday, June 18, 2008

All things green


IMG_1418
Originally uploaded by jthomas2798
Well, another week has passed and with it has come another trip to the farm. We are loving being a part of The Great Country Farms CSA! All the fresh produce is so yummy and good for us. Jordan and I laugh at how "green" we are becoming. We are supporting local agriculture, are cloth diapering, and Jordan even rides a bicycle to work if his schedule permits.
In other news...Andrew has cut his first tooth. It is painfully and slowly making its appearance. Friday night was the first night it could be felt, and now you can see it poking through his gums, but it still has a long way to go.
Cloth diapering is going well, Jordan and I are finding what types of diapers we like and what we don't. I have also discovered that there is a whole, wacky sub-culture of cloth diaper-aholics. The craziest thing I have found are the women willing to dish out $40 or more per diaper!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

what kind of diapers do you like? I've read a lot of good reports on Bum Genius but they seem pretty expensive...yeah, $40 is totally crazy!