
Life with the J-Team
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Water Baby
Andrew has really been enjoying bath-time lately; splashing up a storm and chasing his rubber duck around the bathtub. So we were eager to see what he would think about the swimming pool. Today we found out when we took Andrew swimming for the first time at his Aunt Cindy's house. He had a great time and was completely comfortable in the water. I think we will be spending lots of time at the pool this summer. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh my goodness... can he get any cuter? I miss him and that bottom lip so much : ( Give him kisses from me please! -Auntie B.-
Oh my goodness, can he get any cuter?? Mark is adorable too! I miss him so much and that bottom lip : ( Give him kisses from me please!
Post a Comment