Life with the J-Team


Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tis the season


IMG_0398
Originally uploaded by jthomas2798

I love the Christmas season! Every year I enjoy decorating the house and going to find the perfect tree. This year is even more special. Saturday the three of us headed out to Gaver Tree Farm to pick out this year's tree. We had a really nice time, and thankfully the weather was beautiful. Jordan cut down and hauled off our Canaan Fir, which now graces our front window. Now I need to find the time to shop for presents. Check out the pictures of our adventure on Flickr.

Monday was Jordan's birthday and marked a month since Andrew's birth. We celebrated with a dinner filled with Jordan's favorites. Andrew is doing well and seems to have night and day figured out. He is becoming quite a good night-time sleeper, lately he has been sleeping for 5-6 hours in a row! He is alert much more during the day and is working on gaining control of that head of his, I think he'll have it soon.

No comments: